To let our users fully experience the updated version of Open-E DSS V7, our team prepared a great promotion. Until December 31st, 2015, you can purchase our High Availability feature pack Active-Active NAS (NFS) Failover for half the price! This is a great opportunity for those of you who want to improve storage performance and fully utilize cluster capacity.
Benefits of Active-Active NAS (NFS) Failover
Any server can crash – that’s why Open-E DSS V7 is able work with a second node. It keeps data redundant and when aware of the original node’s failure, the redundant node continues serving clients; effectively replacing the missing node. Clustered NAS is a very scalable storage solution with the ability to increase throughput, IOPS or disk space.
The Active-Active NAS cluster in Open-E DSS V7 provides you with a set of advantages which will make your work with data management even more efficient, including:
- Doubled overall performance in many configurations
- Elimination of Single Points of Failure by configuring Active-Active clusters without shared disks
- Self-validation of the system through initial checks of all critical settings
- Cluster security improved by using an unlimited number of auxiliary paths
- Increased sensibility for network failures through Ping Nodes configuration
- Faster networking connectivity, I/O traffic is equally balanced on two nodes
- Fully utilized processing power on both cluster nodes
50% off – real bargain!
The Feature Pack enables you to use Open-E DSS V7 in an active-active cluster setup with NFS. This is a one time deal only. Get yours while it lasts. To order or for more information, please contact an Open-E Partner in your area.